Restore Your Stage Curtains To ‘Like New’ Condition
Restore your stage curtains with Reynolds Drapery for a fraction of replacement cost and you will add years of “like new” appearance to the life of your curtains. If your theatrical curtains or traveling rental curtains need a clean brilliant look, let us help you “set the stage.”
The Reynolds Drapery Restoration Program includes drycleaning, immersion flame retardant application and custom repair. Our servicing process restores curtains that have been damaged by water, smoke or are just plain dirty to “like new” condition.
Our Seven-Step Curtain Restoration process includes:
- Pretreating all stains for removal
- Drycleaning with continual filtration to remove imbedded soils
- Flameproofing in a total immersion bath, (certified with a five-year written guarantee)
- Tumble drying to remove surface lint and to restore fabric nap
- Professional custom repairing of all rips and tears
- Replacing all missing accessories (hooks, ties, grommets, chains, etc.)
- Curtains are then boxed and returned to you – ready for installation.
*The Total Restoration Process can alter curtain dimensions.
Our certified flame retardant application meets or exceeds the NFPA #701 Small Scale Flame Test and backed by a five-year written guarantee. We are certified by the Fire Department City of New York (FDNY) as Flame Retardant Applicators.